Local Contractors Needed
Lincoln Electric is accepting proposals from qualified local contractors for various needs throughout the year. Typical services include right-of-way clearing, line patrol, signing, excavation, trucking, heavy equipment operation, and more. The contractor must have crews available on short notice at any hour should an emergency occur. There is no guarantee of work. Work is dependent on inclement weather conditions, scope of power outages, as well as other factors due to weather or workload. Submitting a contractor packet will place the contractor on a call list should an emergency or other situation arise where Lincoln Electric needs extra help.
To become eligible for the 2021 Lincoln Electric Call List, please complete the required information as shown on the information sheet below and return to Lincoln Electric by February 15, 2021. Contractors that miss this deadline are welcome to apply in January 2022 for the 2022 season.
Flex Advantage Program
LEC's Flex Advantage program offers significant benefits for many of our members. This program allows members to pay in advance of their use, rather than accumulate a debit balance that is billed after the end of the month.
- To start a Flex Advantage account, you must begin with a minimum credit balance of $50.00.
- If you are on a traditionally billed account, you will need to pay your outstanding account balance, PLUS usage you've used since the last billing, PLUS $50 for a credit on your account, LESS your deposit (if you have one on your account).
- You must have the ability to monitor your account usage and balance. This can be done online through your SmartHub account or by calling the LEC secure payment system at 833-890-6258.
- You must have at least one active notification method (phone, email, text) on file with LEC. You are responsible for keeping your information current so you can receive account notifications.
How It Works:
- You begin with a credit balance on your account.
- Each day, your account is charged daily for the kWh you used the previous day, plus a system maintenance charge. Your credit balance is reduced by this amount.
- You will receive daily morning notifications when you have a credit balance of less than $20.00.
- You can manage your notification methods and settings using your SmartHub account.
- If you use all your credit balance, your service will automatically be disconnected at 10:00 a.m.
- When your service is disconnected, it will continue to accrue a daily System Maintenance Charge. You are still responsible for payment to LEC of all accumulated charges.
- To reconnect your service, you must pay enough to cover your overdue amount, PLUS create a new credit balance.
- If your service is disconnected for ten (10) consecutive days, your account will be closed, and a final bill will be issued.
- If your account is closed, you must contact LEC during normal business hours to re-establish service.
- When you discontinue service, any outstanding credits or debits will be refunded or billed to you.
- Your service will not be disconnected if one or more of the following conditions apply. If your service is subject to disconnect on one of these days, it will be disconnected on the next applicable business day, unless you have re-established a credit balance.
- LEC has received confirmation from an energy assistance program of approved funding in an amount that is enough to re-establish a credit balance on your account.
- The temperature per NOAA's Eureka Ranger Station site is 15° F or colder.
- On a Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or LEC-observed holiday.
Payment Information can be found on our 'Paying Your Bill' page.