Lincoln Electric Cooperative Youth Tour 2024 Application
- High school sophomores and juniors, enter to win a week-long FREE* trip to Washington, D.C. on June 15-21, 2024. There will be an orientation in Great Falls on June 14, 2024.
- All expenses for flights, hotel accommodations, charter bus, tours, food, and t-shirts each day while in D.C. paid for by Lincoln Electric.
- Winning student may want to bring some money for extra snacks and to purchase souvenirs of their once-in-a-lifetime trip.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior during the 2024-2025 school year.
- Applicant and/or their parent/legal guardian must be an active member of Lincoln Electric.
- Student cannot be a prior winner of the Youth Tour.
- Application and supporting reference forms must be submitted via this form by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, November 20, 2023.
- Student must complete the application in its entirety, including attachment of any required additional information.
- Student must have a Personal Reference Form and Evaluation Sheet submitted by three references prior to the deadline. There must be at least one teacher reference and one community leader reference. The third reference can be either of these. Instructions on how to submit the reference information is included below.
- Finalists must perform a 30-minute interview with Lincoln Electric’s Member Services Committee on Tuesday, November 28, 2023. Finalists will be notified via text to arrange for their interview time. If applicant is unavailable on November 28, they are encouraged to still apply as accommodations can be made to perform their interview on an alternative date.
*The trip begins and ends with flights in Great Falls. The student and/or their parent/legal guardian is responsible for travel to and from Great Falls.